Author Topic: Another wonderful craigslist posting (6 dogs!)  (Read 1843 times)

Offline willowtree

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Another wonderful craigslist posting (6 dogs!)
« on: March 15, 2008, 07:40:27 pm »
I see so many postings for pets everyday on the craigslists around me.  However, this one, by far, just blows my mind.  6 dogs!  If we didn't just get Maddox, I would definitely be inquiring about the Great Dane puppy.  I'm just not sure it would be best for us to take on another dog this soon.  I just hope they don't all go to the pound.  YIKES!  >:(

----------------
Date: 2008-03-15, 9:10PM EDT

I am having to get rid of some of my dogs due to having a business ran out of my home. I have 4 pugs male and females, 1 great dane male who is a puppy and a one year old chihuahua. They will be greatly missed. I am asking a very small adoption fee for each. It's best to call for questions. They will need to be gone very soon or will have to be sent to a shelter. Call DAY OR NIGHT 540-XXX-XXXX

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 08:05:46 pm by willowtree »
Maddox-- My big black something mix puppy

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Another wonderful craigslist posting (6 dogs!)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:20:25 pm »
That is so sad.

but I really don't understand the reason for getting rid of them.  Just b/c they are running a business out of the home?  What, they can't confine them to one area of the house?  Put them out in the (hopefully enclosed) yard for a few hours at a time?

So sad.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Another wonderful craigslist posting (6 dogs!)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 10:21:52 pm »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I am unable to figure it out as well. Why can't they keep them in another area of the house ? And they knew this before they ran there business out of the house i am sure so now they are going to give there babies away????? I have an office out of my home and i would never give my 3 dogs and two cats away.I put mine in the kitchen or outdoors in the summer.What can you say????? Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats