Author Topic: Spoiled  (Read 4399 times)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Spoiled
« on: March 24, 2008, 12:07:22 pm »
Sooooo, today I was at the pet store, planning on getting a couple bones for Miles, and that is it. And I left with 10 bones, a "Tuffies" toy, and a bone shaped piece of tire. Hahaha. I'm pretty sure I am always freaking out about spending money on myself, but when it comes to my dog, I spend money like it's going out of style! hahaha I'm crazy. ::)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has these "Tuffies", the world's toughest soft dog toy. It looks tough, but and it was quite a pretty penny, so I'm hoping it lasts longer than an hour.

And who knew a piece of rubber could be soo interesting to a dog!? He loves his bone shaped piece of rubber!
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Icerotti

Re: Spoiled
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 12:15:17 pm »
What a spoiled boy  ;)  We have a tuffie alligator thing and it has lasted forever---which is amazing in this house...lol

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 07:35:35 pm »
I don't think I've ever seen the Tuffie line.  Not sure if my guys would go for it though, they really aren't into anything except stuffies.  Believe me, I've tried.  ::)  I did buy a tire/rope combo toy a few years ago as an outside toy but it rarely get played with.  :(

AudgePadge

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 07:43:17 pm »
LoL, that usually happens to me too...but these days, my boys don't want to have anything to do with toys that can't be destroyed in 30 minutes or less...

But I looked at my billing statement and was SHOCKED at how much I spend on TOYS...

So what I came up with, I have some motorcycle tires in the garage that I cleaned out thoroughly, and I stuffed the inside with water bottles, balls, treats, sticks, bones...whatev er...it's like a GIANT kong!  That keeps them busy for about a week, then I just clean out the tire and restuff it...It's saved me I cant tell you how much $$$