Author Topic: Chat beta?????  (Read 2608 times)

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Chat beta?????
« on: August 02, 2005, 06:28:33 pm »
Is anyone ever on there????????? ;D
Nicole

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Chat beta?????
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 09:53:44 am »
It needs a buzz button like instant messenger. ha ha, I opened it and left it on the other day, 2 people got on and then back off, because I was off reading.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 09:56:46 am »
or it could ring out "HEY YOU!  Come over here!"

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 10:02:38 am »
It needs a buzz button like instant messenger. ha ha, I opened it and left it on the other day, 2 people got on and then back off, because I was off reading.
LOL Slick!  I remember that because one of those people that came in and then left was me!   ;D

I go in fairly often to find no one there as well, but I always just think it is me, and that you guys hide when you see me coming!   Then when I leave, you all come out and talk about me.  But, hey, those are just my personal issues!  :D

I think it should bark at us to let us know when someone is there...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 10:06:41 am »
And after the bark...the warning bark...it should go  sssssssssss and we'll all go NO NO NO not in the house!!!!!!!!!

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 12:54:01 pm »
ha ha ha, yeah...a barking when someone enters the room would be cool. I don't know though Lins... if I start to hear ssssssssssssss ssssss, I may run away to look for the dog. And then grumpy will think I don't wanna talk.
Yeah.. I had seen you popped in there for a minute GB. But I swear I was only away for two... when I came back you were gone! You just gotta hang out for a minute!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2005, 12:55:17 pm »
I was only kidding.  It's just my little way of screwing with people...I love gags.