Author Topic: Little dogs beating on big dogs.  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Little dogs beating on big dogs.
« on: August 02, 2005, 08:02:00 pm »
Personally I hate it when it happens.  But when you look back on it later, the pics are pretty funny.

Sanity trying to rip Hobo's face off his first day home.

Tenchi getting beat on by a Boston Terrier and a Shiba Inu at the dog park.

(Yes he is attached to his head)

"No, really what are you?"

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Little dogs beating on big dogs.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 09:51:08 pm »
Oh Tenchi's awesome, don't get me wrong.  It's just funny because his best friend is Moni's tiny Mini Aussie, and so he's used to playing with little dogs, and he gets confused when they don't want to play.  He's like "Whats da matter wit you?"  Seriously, I love Tench.  You can't ever meet him and not love him.  It's impossible.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 10:07:34 pm »
OMG! The one with the little dog attached to the face is so crazy. Poor doggy! I hope that the little one got disciplined.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Joji

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 01:00:46 pm »
Do my eyes deceive me but is one of those "little dogs" a shiba??
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. -Phil Pastoret

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 01:34:22 pm »
My little dogs have not been to ni e to Willow....  Wish they could all just get along...  I feel sorry for Willow cayse she just wants to play...
Timmie

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 04:21:30 pm »
They took the Shiba out of the park.  It's not what it looks like, I wasn't taking pics of the little thing trying to swallow Tenchi's head, it was boxing at him, (Hence the first pic) then he lunged, and my shutter has a wicked delay so that's how I got the pic.  *Gets mental pic of "Ang snaps pictures at local bloodlust fest"*

Ang

Offline Joji

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 09:12:58 am »
I'm a shiba lover ... our other dog is a shiba. ;-)  I'm not at all surprised that little shiba thought he could hang with the big dawgs. ;-) 

Your photo is great ... reminds me of when our shiba plays with our akita. Even though there's a 70-pound weight difference, the shiba bowls over the big girl!

Hilarious!   
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. -Phil Pastoret

Blair

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 09:27:44 am »
Oh Tenchi's awesome, don't get me wrong.  It's just funny because his best friend is Moni's tiny Mini Aussie, and so he's used to playing with little dogs, and he gets confused when they don't want to play.  He's like "Whats da matter wit you?"  Seriously, I love Tench.  You can't ever meet him and not love him.  It's impossible.

I met Tenchi and totally feel in love with that big guy. He is just a big sweetheart. I miss him already LOL.

I am lucky that Diesel gets a long so well with my 2 big guys. Only problem I have is Diesel is Jealous and when I am holding him he doesnt want me petting any other dog.