Author Topic: The Doberman bark...  (Read 5877 times)

Offline TannerW

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Roxie
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
The Doberman bark...
« on: December 05, 2006, 11:14:40 am »
Every Doberman bark I've ever heard has been kinda loud, and fairly low-pitched.  Similar to a Rottweiler's bark.  Not really grating, but enough to get your attention. 

Roxie's bark (when she wants something) is EXTREMELY loud - and not just high-pitched, but shrill.  I'm talking "nails on a chalkboard", "screaming baby", "opera singer high note" shrill.  It makes me cringe every time. 

Am I alone here with my dobe's super annoying bark or does anyone else feel my pain?

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The Doberman bark...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 11:15:58 am »
hahahaha

Maggie's bark is usually low pitched but comes with a doberwhine when she wants something.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline TannerW

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Roxie
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 11:29:43 am »
I'm gonna have to record Roxie's, assuming she doesn't cause the microphone to explode.  It is absolutely horrendous.  It even hurts the ears of people I'm talking to on the phone.  I wanna find out how it compares to Maggie's doberwhine.

Offline secuono

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 06:01:03 pm »
whenever my boy barks indoors at something creepy outside, it makes my head feel like its about to explode...at least w/e is out there wont get any closer, lol