Author Topic: Just dropped Bubba off at the vet.... Update the 'Tutor" is complete. LOL  (Read 5750 times)

Lyn

I figured because he's 3 year old they would have given him pain meds. :-\ He doesn't act like he's in pain though. Just a bit slow moving. Poor guy I feel so bad now. :(

You can definitely tell he was neutered, he's not that swollen but he's really bruised. His 'package' is a dark purple-ish red. *Cringe* :o

So far no licking. Bubba is normally a licker so I thought for sure he would be.

They put in disolvable stitches so he doesn't need to go back unless it swells really bad, turns firey red or starts to seep. *Crossing my fingers we have NONE of that*

Lyn

Poor Atti. I'm not sure whether he's looks more upset about having his picture taken or having the tator tots between his legs.

He's back to normal for the most part today. He ate this morning so I know he's feeling better. :)

So far this morning the swelling looks about the same. He's been licking starting lastnight. I got up a couple times to see where he was licking before I yelled at him.. and yup it was the incision.  ::) Oh and his incision isn't where I thought it would be. It's higher up.. nowhere near where his testicles were. ??? I'd take a picture but umm.. I didn't think anyone would want to see that. LOL

Stella, Bubba is just like Strider. He has no pain tolerance whatsoever.

The first pic is his pity me expression. This is the look he's had since I picked him up. LOL
The second is him trying to ignore me while Lola is kicking him. LOL
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:48:43 am by Lyn »

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Awww. The pics are too cute. He looks soooo angry with you in the first pic. hahaha and the second one is too cute. Lola is like, "what did they do to you brother? You let me know and I'll go get em!"
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees