Author Topic: Cane is stayin with us for a week  (Read 4720 times)

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Cane is stayin with us for a week
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:29:36 pm »
My sister in law lost her job so she took off to her dads in Detroit for a week, she decided to ditch her Pity pup with the mother in law so Ashley and i volunteered to have him.
(M-I-L is scarred he'll kill her two little * pound balls of fluff lol, she has the pit phobia thinking they're evil )
Heres some pics

and yes if you noticed my couch is dirty, but i can't stop it the snows melting backyard is turning into a mud pond and Arkyd and Porter love it
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:37:19 pm by arkydo »

lorim2

Re: Cane is stayin with us for a week
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:36:32 pm »
Those are great pics!  Especially the 3rd one.  That cracked me up!! 

Gemz

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 06:09:12 am »
they all have such expressive faces.

He looks like a little Angel! You werent specific with your post, so do you get to keep him or is this a temp thing?

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 06:55:25 am »
Was cane on petfinder for a long time? there was a  deaf pitty on petfinder for a long long time......he is sooo cute!!!

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:36:45 am »
He's gonna be with us for a week and no he was never on petfinder he's bout 6 months old not deaf just doesn't listen half the time lol

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 11:38:20 pm »
Cane is fantastic, as are all your other beauties! I love the third pic.... two ears up, two ears down.  You have some great looking dogs. What a pack! As for the couch....Is there such a thing as a clean one? Someone sent me an e-mail forward once where a guy was talking about his couch and he said thats why they call it Fur niture. Yours is lovely compared to mine.      ( which someday will get up and throw itself into the garbage.)
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix