Author Topic: GALAHAD FOUND THE COLLOR HE WANTS  (Read 8629 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: GALAHAD FOUND THE COLLOR HE WANTS
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 09:51:26 am »
Marit can I come live with you? I mean if Galahad can get that collar imagine what I can get.....hehehe he

You will get a special tiara cause Marit will make you the Anal Gland Princess!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2005, 10:07:27 am »
hahahaha, well update on the collar front. Spoke to Chris, even tried to send the pic as email to his cell, I am still not convincet that he actually didnt get it hehe.

Anyway, when I described it he said NOOOOOOOO, Galahad is a MASTIFF a BOY MASTIFF (as if I didnt know, I have checked under his belly duuuhhhhh  :P) He did say that a blinbling would be okay for Hera though, mind you he thought staying away from the ones over $100 would be a great idea lol.....

For Galahad he was picturing something more cool and masculin, he liked both the Dale E. idea and a Harley collar, and I tried to explain both the leather with bones and the one with the little playboy bunnies. Now my husband is not the kina guy who would sport a Hooters t-shirt or a playboy anything, so he was a little upset that me the woman in the house thought our dogs should wear something like that hahahahahahaha hahahaha.

He also said, hmmmmm I thought you were talking about getting the good price toys and some other stuff from PetEdge. I had earlier told him that I was going to have one of my "big buys" from that catalog, I love the toys and their prices on most things. AND I am running out of a lot of coat products. Anyway he now thought I was going to ditch the PetEdge buy and go for a real expensive collar or three instead lol.....

I guess I will order the toys today and when he comes home we can sit down together and pick, at least if he gets to sit with me, I can make him feel like he has something to do with what I choose  ;) ;D ::)

I was up WAAAAAYYYYY late last night and found soooooo many collars I want for the dogs.

And Jabas........ hehe they are rather pricy, BUT Ill just make the kids go beg in a street corner for a few days and then voila the collar is mine heheheheheh

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 04:38:05 pm »
Wear the playboy with the speedo dude....Puck

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 06:24:52 pm »
Dozer got a new collar today. I won it off of Ebay. Its hand tooled leather. I think Dozer likes it.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2005, 11:20:24 pm »
Wear the playboy with the speedo dude....Puck

Puck, I would but Im not sure Ill get that cool collar, I heard mommy and daddy talk on the phone today and I heard words like Harley, and leather and then a word I dont understand hmmmm think it was something like innproprat, mommy was holding her belly and laughing though.

AND I AM NOOOOOT DOING A SPEEDO, I HAVE TOLD MY MOMMY AND SHE IS ACTING AS IF SHE DOESNT UNDERTAND ME

Is your mom making you wear underwear for a pic on here too

Galahad

Icerotti

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2005, 06:17:29 am »
I dunno dude..she keeps blowing up these plastic thingamabobber s...telling me I think these will fit you??!!?!?!?!?

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2005, 12:59:24 pm »
wow dude thats not good, you should do what I did some time ago, I played with one of them blowup thingies when I was outside and hehe they'll never blow that one up again hohoho

my mom said she was looking for something, and went up to the attic, I should have closed the door and put my butt infront of it hehehehe

Galahad