Belgian Dogs > Belgian Malinois Discussions & Pictures

I just found out

(1/4) > >>

kathryn:
that Shiner rides the short bus.  I overheard my neighbors talking about him the other day when I walked out in my back yard.  At first, I admit it, I got a little defensive but I have to admit the boy is pretty "special".  This is the same boy that was scared of guys on the tv when he first came home.  He was afraid of a leash and a collar.  He will sometimes ram into the bed when he doesn't jump on it.  Spatial issues!  And he also high centered himself trying to jump over the sidewall of the truck.  Yep, definitely would ride the short bus if he wasn't afraid of it.  But really making fun of him when you don't live with him?  So now I think I'm going to get a bumper sticker made that has a picture of Shiner on it and it says "Have you hugged your Tard today".  Then I'm going to paste it to him.   ;D 

lins_saving_grace:
what were those people saying about him?  other than the short bus thing?

kathryn:
They have a new dog and Shiner was barking at them and the dog and I walked out just in time to hear something about throwing something at him and it wouldn't hurt him because he rode the short bus.  I watch this neighbor pretty closely because I have seen him throw something over into my yard before when the dogs were out.  He had a garden in his back yard and threw some of his nasty produce over.  I guess to see if my dogs would eat it but they won't touch food from a stranger. 

GoldenPyrs:

--- Quote from: kathryn on April 05, 2008, 10:23:04 pm ---He had a garden in his back yard and threw some of his nasty produce over.  I guess to see if my dogs would eat it but they won't touch food from a stranger. 

--- End quote ---

Hey, your dogs sound very, very smart to me!!!   ;)  ;D 

Oh & the neighbor?  He sounds like a horse's patoot. :-\  ::)

NarniaMals:
It sounds to me as though it is the neighbors who need to ride on the short bus!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version