Belgian Dogs > Belgian Malinois Discussions & Pictures

I just found out

<< < (2/4) > >>

navarre1316:
Well, let's wait until the new dog gets comfy and he/she and Shiner start to have "conversations" (what my neighbor calls it), then which dog is your neighbor going to throw rotten food at??

Shiner, it's ok.  Some of the smartest people have NO common sense.  And you can always say you have no depth perception, that's why you're kind of clumsy.

Icerotti:
Oh Shiner there is nothing wrong with riding the short bus! Rosie and Farley ride one too. Some days it is just harder than others to get legs, jumping and timing all together to jump on the bed. Have that problem myself somedays..haha

Your neighbour sounds like a real nice guy  :-\

Uncanny:
It's okay Shiner.  My husband tells Sioux all the time that she is the short bus driver.  And Smoke would be more then glad to sit with you and lick the windows (since he licks EVERYTHING).
That is a pretty mean thing for your neighbors to say. I would probably call my neighbors out if they did something like that.  Us joking around with our pups about doing that sort of thing is one thing, but not someone else.  I even get defensive when people refer to Sioux as the "mean one" because she's afraid of new people.  Some people these days

lorim2:
We have some short bus riders here too but in my opinion they are the best!  Your neighbor sounds like such a nice fellow!!

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: kathryn on April 05, 2008, 10:23:04 pm ---They have a new dog and Shiner was barking at them and the dog and I walked out just in time to hear something about throwing something at him and it wouldn't hurt him because he rode the short bus.  I watch this neighbor pretty closely because I have seen him throw something over into my yard before when the dogs were out.  He had a garden in his back yard and threw some of his nasty produce over.  I guess to see if my dogs would eat it but they won't touch food from a stranger. 

--- End quote ---
you do know that Grace rides the short bus too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version