Author Topic: Check me out. I got a brand new wiggle.  (Read 2848 times)

lins_saving_grace

Check me out. I got a brand new wiggle.
« on: April 06, 2008, 06:31:05 pm »
This is Pupper, 8 weeks out of surgory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3N5Mqp2-dQ

Icerotti

Re: Check me out. I got a brand new wiggle.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 06:35:14 pm »
AWww Grace that a cute new walk you got going there ;)   ;)She looks great--the hair is really growing back fast.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 06:37:01 pm »
Thank you.  You think her leg is less bald? I'll have to tell her that.  she's really self conscious about it.

But she is walking better.  She favors her right leg still, but the vet says that's normal.  Her left leg is feeling better, but her walks are still slow.  She a few days off it is.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:41:24 pm by Lin »

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 06:51:35 pm »
She's looking great! I think she's tired of the camera, though. She looks like, "Gees, Ma! Will you put that thing down already! I don't even remember what your face looks like anymore."
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 07:13:57 pm »
LOL....no one has seen my face in years.  :)

Thank you.  She looks happy...just a little akward in the walking department.   :) 

Offline Tazz

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 10:56:47 am »
She looks wonderful! I am so happy for you both this went so very well!

With that said, I have been wanting to say something to you so I am just gonna say it. It used to be I was terrifed of Rotties. No reason for it other than they "look" intimidating. Since joining this site I have learned through you the "look" is just that and that underneath it all they are very sweet dogs. I can plainly see why you love Gracie so much and I just wanted to thank you for "teaching" me how very wonderful these dogs can be if given a chance.

By keeping an open mind on here I have learned so very much and this I feel  is one of the more important things.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 01:35:25 pm »
I hope she stays looking wonderful...sh e's favoring her good leg more now. 
But I'm so glad I have reached one more person with the Rottie fear.  She is a big baby.  Today even, my neighbor has a guy outside doing some lawn work and Grace was 2 feet from him and didn't even bark.  She has gotten her manners under control now.  What a good girl.
I do love her so much and if it is just me who loves her that's fine with me too.  But i do enjoy getting to someone else's heart also.
I'm so glad you have changed your mind.