Author Topic: After waiting 2 Years I found Out My Date Today!!!!!!  (Read 2587 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
After waiting 2 Years I found Out My Date Today!!!!!!
« on: April 07, 2008, 07:06:24 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

After waiting 2 years i found out my date for surgery to have my Lap-Band put in!I was in a car accident a lady went through a red light she had 4 kids in the car ranging from 2 to 13 none of them in car seats or seat belted in. She totaled my husbands classic car that was his car since 17teen. My car spun around in a circle i could hear the kids screaming like on a roller coaster. She hit my car in 4 different places and i crashed into a granite curd and hit a building. She had no insurance the car was 1 day from being put into storage! I have had PTS 2 knee surgeries 3 herniated discs in my back and 2 years of PT. I gained over 150 pounds they will not operated on my back until i lose the weight. So needless to say i am a happy person!
PS There were no injuries in her car
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

Re: After waiting 2 Years I found Out My Date Today!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:09:25 pm »
I would be happy too.  Nothing like a royally bad car accident to keep you off your feet like that.  SOunds like you got banged up pretty good. 

So when's your date for the lap band?  that's the one you can have removed, isn't it? 

you will feel so much better when you get through that.  :) 

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 07:18:14 pm »
JUNE 3rd 2008 :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::)
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 07:19:39 pm »
Way cool.  you'll have to keep a log of your weight loss and share pics of "Hottie Marina".

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 08:14:09 pm »
I have wanted to do that- So please let us know all of the details. Keep us posted.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 12:11:56 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will do that right now i am trying to figure out where the dogs will be going my friend is a nurse and she will be staying with me for a week. But i can't take the chance of a pup jumping on me or letting them out i have to go down stairs for that! Marina
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:12:48 pm by marinafb »
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 12:17:20 pm »
Congratulation s on finally getting your surgery date!!  And although I'm really sorry that you got hurt in the first place, I can't help but say I'm happy none of those children got hurt, their mother should be put behind bars for endangering their lives like that, and from what it sounds like, nearly killing you.  And yes please keep us posted on how your surgery and recovery goes.  How long will you need to keep the pups boarded?
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 03:02:34 pm »
5 Days and i am really torn at where there going to go there so needy! Milo will go stay with my vet tech Freya and Bryce i am still trying to figure out.Marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats