Author Topic: Gucci has been with me for 1yr!!!  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Gucci has been with me for 1yr!!!
« on: April 20, 2008, 08:45:13 am »
I have been blessed with having my little Gooey Gooey Gum Drops [Gucci] for one year!!!! It hasnt been the best year by far, with my divorce, having to move back in with my parents, and being forced to rehome my 2 boys, Mr. Grey and Zeus, [who I miss A LOT :(] but Gucci has made it somewhat better. Eventhough she isnt a big paw, I wont hold it against her  :D, she is an awesome little girl and I love her dearly! Here are some pictures of her and just for the heck of it a family picture of me and my 2 beautiful daughters  ;D

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Gucci has been with me for 1yr!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 08:47:01 am »
Blair, happy anniversary with Gucci.  The family photo is gorgeous.  You look great and your girls have grown.  All your girls are beautiful.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 10:29:57 am »
Yeah 1 yr anniversary with Gucci. Blair it is so good to hear from you. You  and the girls look amazing!! Ok where did lil Kayla go...lol
WE need to hear from you more often  ;) :-*

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 10:36:53 am »
I know I need to post more :-\  Wish I could say Ive been busy but I really havent LOL Hard to believe Myranda is going to be 12 this year, and WAY taller then me and my little Skyla will be 7 this year :o and miss Gucci is almost 2, all my girls are growing up LOL Crossing fingers I will have my own apartment by this summer and maybe next year I can add a big paw to my family!! I have decided when I am ready to add a second dog I am going to rescue one  :) I try to come here often and look at everyones' pictures of their beautiful/handsome big paws :) Ill try to post more, I guess I just feel odd cause I dont have a big paw :'(

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 11:11:14 am »
Just took this picture of Skyla and Gucci playing....so I figured I would share it LOL