Author Topic: Can anyone help Heather with the transport of Molly?  (Read 1231 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Can anyone help Heather with the transport of Molly?
« on: April 09, 2008, 07:42:15 pm »
Transport? (NY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-637440294@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-10, 2:23PM EDT

I have fallen head over heals in love with a Boxer mix named Molly. The problem is she is located at Paulding Humane Society in Dallas, GA. I know I am constantly reading about shelter dogs being transported to Buffalo to be put up for adoption. I was hoping I could find a rescue or person who may be able to transport Molly up North here for me? I would hate to see her destroyed due to location when she could have a wonderful life here with me and my 2 Pugs. If you think you can help please contact me ASAP. Thanks!

Heather
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline DAMAGE

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Raemi, Breccan and the late, great, Drago & Chloe
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone help Heather with the transport of Molly?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 09:25:45 pm »
Have you tried contacting any of the co-ordinators on this  transport list?
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/DogTransport/

If a run is put together bringing puppers north from GA perhaps they could add your Molly. I try to take a "leg", when one comes through my area of S.W.PA, especially if it's a Big Paw. If you get a run set up and it comes through here, I'd be happy to take part.
Dana

Dana
& The George Saints
"Raemi"
"Breccan"

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone help Heather with the transport of Molly?
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 09:57:20 pm »
Thank you to everyone who sent me their advice and links and offers to help transport Molly up from GA. Unfortunatly the people from the shelter told me that Molly was turned into the shelter by a very uncaring owner and she passed away from pneumonia. I am heartbroken. But at least when I lay my eyes and set my heart on another fur baby, I have resources to help me transport if neccessary. What a sad day.
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats