Author Topic: there is a reason i work with dogs and not people :/  (Read 945 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
there is a reason i work with dogs and not people :/
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:12:29 am »
I HATE WORK...i hate the fact that i am hired as an independent contractor, and yet i have to go to the bank, do work at home, and spend my free time doing what my boss should be doing.  This is her DA** business, not mine.  How the he** do i get in trouble for walking a dog wrong? I am suppose to go into the house and get the dog and walk for .5 an hour.  and i do.  I leave notes, but yesterday i went to a dogs house out of habit and walked a dog.  The owner told me friday that she didn't want her walked...i appoligized to her and told her i will leave and that i am sorry...she said no please...walk her.  So i did. Then she calls my boss and tells her that she didn't want the da** dog who i can't stand anyway..didn't want her to be walked...altho ugh it was fine and she wasn't complaining.  So then my boss calls me and reams me a new a**hole because she is saying that i am lying to her..LYING????? How is forgetting lying? please tell me. I am an independant contractor, if the client wants to cancel then they need to call the company and tell them, not leave it for me......AAAAAH HHHHHHHH

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: there is a reason i work with dogs and not people :/
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 06:16:12 am »
and also...it isn't like she was going to pay for that walkk..it was on my time because i made the mistake anyway...so i don't get it... i just don't work well in a job with females... this is why i hang out with the guys...i hate broads...well as bosses anyway