Author Topic: Dane pup on Kijiji  (Read 5146 times)

Lyn

Dane pup on Kijiji
« on: April 15, 2008, 03:28:42 am »
I found an ad for a brindle male Dane pup on Kijiji.

Here's the link. http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-GREAT-DANE-PUP-BRINDLE-W0QQAdIdZ46001262

17 WEEK BRINDLE MALE. NEEDS A LOVING HOME. HE SOMETIMES THROWS UP HIS FOOD, OTHER THEN THAT HE IS HEALTHY. MOM IS AKC AND DAD IS CKC. PARENTS ON SITE. WHEN EMAILING ASK FOR TJ. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY 
VET CHECKED
FIRST VACCINATION
DEWORMED

If that's an up to date photo he's awfully small. By the sounds of it I'm wondering if he has Megasophagus like Holly's girl Maddie? I emailed them for more info. This pup is really close to me.. like 20 minutes. I'd go get him myself but I know my hubby will kill me. I might go anyway though. LOL

But if anyone is interested in this guy.. or could give me any info on Mega or what it could be to forward to them?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 03:34:10 am by Lyn »

Lyn

Re: Dane pup on Kijiji
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 03:52:07 am »
If that's an up to date pic his sisters are 3 times his size. :( That would probably point to Mega then right? Poor little guy. :(

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 04:19:41 am »
Thanks Jenn. I will send that to him. The more I read it sure sounds like Mega. :(

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 12:18:50 am »
No I didn't get him. :'( I got a reply to my email this morning that said 'Sorry Sold'.

I was thinking the same thing Liz. :( I check Kijiji daily... that ad wasn't there the day before.

I hope that whoever got him is getting him the vet care that these people obviously never gave him. But somehow I doubt they are going to be prepared to deal with Mega. :-\

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:19:45 am by Lyn »

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 07:00:32 am »
I know I'm bummed. I've been thinking about this poor puppy all day. Sigh... Hubby would have killed me, but he would have got over it. LOL