Author Topic: Let me do what you were too chicken**** to do...cowards.  (Read 12886 times)

AudgePadge

Re: Let me do what you were too chicken**** to do...cowards.
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 04:07:21 am »
So...I'm crying my eyes out in my cubicle...My heart aches for those dogs...but I'm happy to know that you'll be by their sides, you're so wonderful!
>>good thoughts<<

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 07:08:18 am »
Absolutely Julie

I have been thinking today about what a bad week and day I am having and then I remembered today was the day... it puts your life into prospective.

Thinking of those poor dogs today - praying that they had a better life than I think they did and that they are at peace now

Words cannot express what horrible people did this to those dogs and yet words cannot express what I want to say to WhiskeyandSake (sorry I'm really bad with real names)
for all that she is doing and will continue to do.

Thank you
Randy

Offline Rajas Mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Feeling a little cramped in the car (by choice)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 11:55:02 pm »
Again, what wonderful things you do!  I'll admit that I am a horrible person and I sometimes fantasize about dropping my incontinent ancient Schipperke mix off at the shelter pretending like I don't know her, but I'd never actually do such a thing.  (And for those of you who don't know about the schipperke breed - there is a reason for that - no one wants them - they are stubborn with several other bad qualities mixed in!).  I love her and I hope that she quietly passes in her sleep in our bed one evening.

I'm crying myself right now.
Raja (Our Princess), 3 yr St. Benard
Charlie (Our Calico Cat), 3 yr
Bocephus (Wild & Crazy Lab), RIP
Shadow (Secretly a Cat Schipperke Mix), RIP