Author Topic: craigslist. people who should never be able to have a PET  (Read 6778 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
craigslist. people who should never be able to have a PET
« on: April 18, 2008, 07:52:48 am »
We have a Shephard/Collie that we are looking to get rid of.

We have a Shephard/Collie that we are looking to get rid of. He is a year and three months. He is a good dog, trained, housebroken. We have to give him up because he has a lot of energy so he would have to go to a home that preferably has a fenced in yard, or someone who would be able to spend a lot of time with him.We are going to get a puppy and start all over again. We live in an apartment and it is just not enough room for him. He also has some social problems with dogs. He does not know how to greet them, but we have been taking him to classes for this and he has been improving. If you would like to continue to take him to classes we could let you know where we take him. We are going to be giving the dog away to a good, loving home for free. If you would like his crate and toys it would be an extra $75. We have all of his paperwork and he has all his shots, and he is also neutered. Please give either of us a call if you have any questions or if you would like to come meet him. He is very friendly! Dave (516) 528-0540 Kari (585) 944-3733
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: craigslist. people who should never be able to have a PET
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 06:14:01 pm »
This is a dog! Not a cake recipe where you can just start over! Yeah, they shouldn't have a new puppy.
Poor dog, not his fault!
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08

Offline Tazz

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 09:34:57 pm »
Wish somebody had told me years ago if I messed up the dog it was so easy to fix {sarcasm(sp) off}

WTH is wrong with people?? Or am I the wrong one? Research FIRST, then puppy! I have made a ton of mistakes with training but I would never ever think about starting over!!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 12:27:15 am »
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
In the first post they had a pic of the dog he is very handsome! It really breaks my heart in the way they have worded it they NEED TO GET RID OF THE DOG like he is a piece of garbage? And they are replacing him with a puppy?  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 12:28:48 am »
Grrrrrrrr...
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 01:36:23 am »
>:( >:( >:( >:(
In the first post they had a pic of the dog he is very handsome! It really breaks my heart in the way they have worded it they NEED TO GET RID OF THE DOG like he is a piece of garbage? And they are replacing him with a puppy?  :'( :'( :'( :'(

My thoughts exactly.... at least say find a new home ..WTH..get rid of. Stupid people :-\ Poor puppy

Offline nkp

• Ankle Biter
  • This is Mr. Cuddle Buttons Pic
    • View Profile
    • Handmade Pottery and Pottery  Beads
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 08:36:03 pm »
So sad. 
Natalie

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 02:13:35 am »
one year and 3 months. in a month peyton will be that age! she still jumps on people when she is excited! heck! did they not realize that dogs in general are hyper?! what idiots! and why in god's name would they think that if they get a younger puppy they can start over? in a year it's gonna be the same family, the same puppy all over again. psh!
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.