Author Topic: Sleeze wants to be reinstated--disturbing links  (Read 4446 times)

Offline gr8dame

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Sleeze wants to be reinstated--disturbing links
« on: May 01, 2008, 07:59:22 am »
This
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:18:59 pm by gr8dame »

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: Sleeze wants to be reinstated--disturbing links
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 08:21:40 am »
Wow. So they said that the Sgt. HAD to be forceful with Ricoh because he was agressive and difficult to train...GEE, I WONDER WHY THE DOG IS AGGRESSIVE AND DIFFICULT?? If you know or love a police officer, read no further:

IMHO, and in my personal experience being formerly married to a cop and working in a county jail for years with the mentally ill, cops can be dangerous, aggressive and very difficult to live with. Many of them get such a rush and power trip from their stupid badge and their responisbility to enfoce the law that they feel they themselves are above the law. It is just sick and sad.
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:11:58 am »
If that guy gets his job back I will lose faith in the human race...

Offline Big Ollie

• Gnawer
  • The one absolutely unselfish friend that man has.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 12:35:27 pm »
What a bastard!  What a complete and utter bastard.  He not only should not get his job back but he should be jailed.  If you are willing to treat animals like that you no doubt will treat humans like that too.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.      Anonymous