Author Topic: Anyone looking for a Saint?  (Read 3411 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Anyone looking for a Saint?
« on: April 23, 2008, 04:55:23 am »
Well he is at least part Saint,they think he has some mix in him,but not sure what.He is a darker red then my boys and his legs are freckled with that red.

I went to the pet store today to get fish and the local HS was there and I heard a big dog bark and had to go see.Then I fell in love ;)I spent an hr with him just hanging out and I also took him for a walk.They said he passed all his behavioral tests with A's and B's.He's 2 yrs old and weighs 94 lbs.When I was in the store hanging with him he was very loving and let me touch him any where I wanted.He also let me pull some burdock out of his fur and never fussed.I took him out for a walk,he pulled a bit,but I would think that was part of being couped up in the store in a crate all day.His adoption fee is $250.Between that and worring about Butt's reastion I couldn't bring him home.I feel so bad for leaving him there and knowing he came in with 2 others that were back at the shelter has not gave my mind much rest today :( When I was hanging with him I knew I couldn't take him home,but I figured at least I was giving him some love and out time while I was there. Here's a pic I took of him when we went for the walk,it really doesn't do him justice.

Modified to add that he is in Toledo,OH
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 04:56:12 am by Butts Mom »
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone looking for a Saint?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 05:31:10 am »
He's a cool looking dog and sounds like a sweetheart, too. I can see why you'd fall in love with him. I hope that he finds a forever home soon.
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven