Author Topic: Boy am i HOT !!  (Read 945 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Boy am i HOT !!
« on: May 04, 2008, 06:42:30 pm »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I just came back from the parmacy CVS picking up my Sinus medication. I don't know about you but when you get you r script do you open it right in front of them to make sur ethe info is correct? I just take mine home open it and make sure the info is correst on label and paper work. Well to my surprise i open the bag and inside the bag there is info as well so i start to read it and it says Antidepressant Medicines,Depression and other Serious Mental Illnesses, and Suicidal Thoughts and it goes on on the next sheet of paper is another customes script his name address and phone #. So i am thinking if i recived this in my bag did someone else get my info for my sinus med? So i call the pharmacy and ask to speck to whom ever is in charge Kevin the pharmacist gets on the phone he is to answer all your ? in a caring confidential and committed way yea right! I explained what happened and he acted like it was no big deal and why do you keep repating yourself? he said to me this has never happened before yea right there are 3 saftey measures your script goes through before it leaves this store. Well i guess they were not in effect that day he could not understand why i was so up set i said i have this persons info that confidential informaiton you gave me. STILL he did not seem to think it was a big deal! I don't know about you but what other info are they giving out and you don't know about? I said this conversation is over please give the # of whom ever is in charge of CVS pharmacies. I will call them tomorrow. Sorry i had to vent Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats