Author Topic: oh the pain on a sunday morning...ouch  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
oh the pain on a sunday morning...ouch
« on: April 25, 2008, 09:43:53 pm »
Today i come into the family room half awake to let the dogs out.   Not looking at the ground, just walking in zombie mode.  Next thing i know i step on an extremely sharp object, then that object which was a cow rib (which the dogs ate to a sharp point) tripped me, so i landed with the sharp rib inbetween my big toe and index toe....lets talk about blood everywhere!!!!  On the ground in pain, dear hubby is sleeping still...and the dogs are looking at me like LICK!!! LEADER DOWN!!! :P They had joy while i was crying in pain  :'( trying not to have tongues in my mouth! The worst part is because it is all over the index toe, right under the nail there is a hunk of skin missing, then on the side of the toe...then where the toe meets the foot, and even on the back of the toe...I couldn't have done this if i tried.  So now i have the big toe and index toe wrapped together so the big toe wont rub the bottom.  OUCH!!!! Boy does this hurt...i guess we will not be going for a walk anytime soon today!!! :-\

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: oh the pain on a sunday morning...ouch
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 01:36:35 am »
Oh wow!  I think I had sympathy pain for you just reading this.  Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: oh the pain on a sunday morning...ouch
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 02:02:56 am »
yeah i just should never have gotten out of bed today...lol i fell flat on my face, because titan likes to step on your heels, so he stepped on my shoe and i went flying...Titan was laughing at me...hard core too.... he has it out for me today!!!  See what happens when we take one darn weekend off from showing...this is what he does...  lol  ;D ::) >:(