Author Topic: Isn't it AWESOME??  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Isn't it AWESOME??
« on: April 30, 2008, 06:22:11 pm »
Dogs. They rock. They are cool. I love my cats, they rock too. But in a different way.

Tani is awesome. She is the absolute definition of a family dog. She is with us all the time. Always near by. She gets up to follow us out of a room. She Listens like a champ and is gentle and loving. She gets flustered when me and the kids are upstairs in bed, and hubby is still downstairs on the computer. How can she heard this stray up with the rest? And who is she supposed to be with if they are in different spots. So she sits at the bottom of the stairs. She can see into the office, and she can hear if there's any shenanigans upstairs. How cool is that?

Kai loves us, her new family. But what is really cool is that she loves ME best! She is at my feet constantly. She listens to me, she pottys outside when I say so, she comes when I call her. She is always with me. She loves everyone, but I am the center of her world, and I think that rocks. I love that she and I are buds, and that she hangs on my every word. It's not good that she jumps on people, but she's a puppy and we're working on it. My kids and hubby tell her "DOWN" when she jumps on them and she struggles with it. She tries to listen to them, but...well...w hen I tell her DOWN, she plops her butt right down and waits for her pats and ear skritches. Is it wrong that I love that she is "my" dog? ;)
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't it AWESOME??
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 07:46:31 pm »
Nope :) not wrong at all! I bet she loves that you are her person too.  :) ;D :) ;D
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix