Author Topic: NDR-I got a bike!  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
NDR-I got a bike!
« on: May 02, 2008, 01:52:55 pm »
Holy cow, am I excited!!! I got a bike. And it's a pinkish purple color. And I'm so excited!!! In august I'm going to do this Bike MS tour. It's 2 days (august 2 and 3). It goes from Milwaukee to Whitewater to Madison. Which is 150 miles give or take. It's something I've never done before, and it's sounds like a huge challange, so I'm going for it! I haven't been on a bike in 6 years you guys! But I still know how to ride (I tried out 3 different ones). Whew! I'm so excited!

P.S.Plus it's to raise money for MS...and my sister has it...soooo I'm all for it. I have to raise at least 300 to participate, but I'm sure I can do it. ;D

Modified to add a pic (unfortunately it does not do the bike justice):
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:09:23 pm by Pyr Heaven »
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: NDR-I got a bike!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 03:18:14 pm »
I like the bike too, and think it's great that you're participating.  I wish I could help out, but am broker then the camels back.  My BF Mike's 35 year old sister has MS, it's a disease that knows no boundries.
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Re: NDR-I got a bike!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 03:29:02 pm »
Thanks for your support you two!

I will have to keep you updated on my training. On their website, they have an 8 week training program. I'm apparently supposed to start with 5 miles...and at the end of the 8 weeks, go 60 miles!!! That is pretty much CRAZY!!! Especially for someone who does not BIKE. But I WILL do it. ;D
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees