Author Topic: 2 crazy girls, and 3 talking dogs!  (Read 2959 times)

nickerbokker

2 crazy girls, and 3 talking dogs!
« on: August 05, 2005, 01:34:10 am »
so.....

as you all know...i have been offline for a while now cuz i packed up my stuff and moved to fresno.  not only is my apartment 2 miles from jaime and michael, BUT, i am currently living with them.  imagine that folks!  anyway....we go on walks a few times a day, and we sit in the apartment through out the day...and usually, the thing we do most, is talk as if we are our dogs. 

walking down the street in the dark tonight...me and jaime BOTH were saying what we thought the dogs were thinking.  there usually isn't THAT much said between us, it's usually everything we think the dogs are saying to eachother and to us!

who else speaks for their dogs all day every day?!

nic

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: 2 crazy girls, and 3 talking dogs!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 01:46:17 am »
Hey, it is late that I am posting this and just got called into work tomorrow.  Looks like it will be hot all weekend but we might have a break in the weather next week, at least under 100 so the evening walks will be better.  Hope you get to move into your new apt. soon and if I can help, call me. 

Peggy
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 06:10:18 am »
I do that too!...All day long!...& not just with the dogs but with the cats, bunnies, & guiena pig too!...My brother accuses me of making up elaborate scenarios involving my animals....lol!...I have 13 animals & have my uncle's Rott?/Husky?/Shepard? mix here for a week...I stay very busy!...LOL!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 07:21:35 am »
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that Jenn!!!!!!!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 07:45:51 am »
My husband and I do that all the time - with the dogs AND the cats. We even make the cats dance to the music on TV or the radio or use them as "puppets" in our own little plays.

Sheesh! We really need to get out more!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 09:32:34 am »
My husband and I do that all the time - with the dogs AND the cats. We even make the cats dance to the music on TV or the radio or use them as "puppets" in our own little plays.

Sheesh! We really need to get out more!
LOL!...No, have people come into your home & entertain them!...lol!