Author Topic: A good day for rough play pics!  (Read 2451 times)

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
A good day for rough play pics!
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:32:41 am »
So im always asking quetions and seeking advice for brooklily's sometime aggression problem.Its time to show some of her good stuff. I thought i would post some pics of her with one of her pals. For some reason these two dogs love eachother :-*   Alot of people in Titus' neighborhood wont let thier dogs play with him. But He is such a good boy!( just strong) So brooklily and I go over once a week or so. Yesterday they had a blast  for like an hour and a half. Yay Titus and Brooklily.  Its hard to get pics of them, cause they dont stop moving and my camera stinks. Next month , new camera!
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: A good day for rough play pics!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 09:39:22 am »
I really do love these two puppies.  I may not know them but I for sure know I do love them both...  Very cute pictures.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 09:41:40 am »
That's great that they had a good play date.Both are beautiful!!!
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

AudgePadge

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 09:45:01 am »
How adorable!! I already LOVEEE Brooklily...an d I love Titus' wrinkles!! I think your pics are really good!...But when you do get a new camera, I wanna see LOTS and LOTS of pics!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 11:00:10 am »
Brooklilly has a boooooyfriend!! See, she's not so bad, she just needs the right guy to relate to her!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 07:02:40 pm »
Thanks for the happy comments everyone! The noises they make when they are together are unbelievable.l ol.  And yes Brooklily gets happy and excited when i even say the name Titus.hahaha :)
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix