Author Topic: fumble is still alive! i swear!  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
fumble is still alive! i swear!
« on: May 15, 2008, 05:35:53 pm »
Hi everyone!  I swear we're all still alive!!  still here!  we've been really busy, stacy started waitressing a while back but now that the summer season has begun she's super busy working doubles almost 3 times a week.  I've been busy with work and am actually going on my first "business trip" to hot-lanta in 2 weeks.  Then we've been busy keeping up wiht my parents who are in the process of moving, and there's been some health problems with my mom, but she's getting better.

the fumbs is doing well.  he's just getting over a MAJOR staph infection.  my vet said that he spoke to a dermatology vet and he said that there really was only one drug that would really work.  i can't spell it, but when i went to pick it up, i asked the vet tech if there were crushed diamonds in it.  lol.  i think the majority of the cost was due to fumble's size, which is now up to 175 lbs. he was on 200 pills, 5 in the morning and 5 at night, now we're at the end of the second bottle, so i've got to go for a re-check.  i'm thinking about even doing a home cooked diet at this point.  i've been feeding him orijen and that's a clean diet, but i'm thinking i might need to try something else.  but we'll see what the vet says.

but i just wanted everyone to know that the fumbs is still breathin and alive!  I'll take some pictures of him this weekend at the beach so you can all see his giant sizeness.  lol.  and his paws still look big for his body!  if he gets any larger i will definately be suprised, but with him ANYTHING'S POSSIBLe! lol!

I hope everyone else is doing well.  I'll try to get on to BPO more often, i definately miss my internet family!

:)
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
Re: fumble is still alive! i swear!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 08:59:12 pm »
So good to see Fumbs (and you!) again!  I'm trying to get better about checking in more regularly too.
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 02:25:15 am »
Nice to hear.

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 05:32:17 am »
Thanks for the update....alwa ys great to hear about handsome Fumble. 175lbs wow!! He is a gorgeous big boy :)