Author Topic: Kai has gross diarreah! (As if there's any other kind?) Suggestions?  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Kai started with this on Sunday night, and was up literally every 45 min to an hour wanting to go out. I thought she was playin' me to get out of her crate, but when I followed her out, sure enough, she had the squirts. Sooo, I did the drill - rice and chicken broth for a few days. She got better, and on Wednesday she had her noramal kibble breakfast and dinner. Thursday, she's back to squirts. My husband thinks she's eating cat poo out of the backyard (my kids have poop scooping detail, but, as you can imagine, they are less than thorough). Anyway, I think it is her food. I switch up the brands and flavors to see what she likes best. The wierd thing is that she's had this brand and flavor before - in fact, I got it again because she liked it. I don't have a lot of gastro-intestinal experience with dogs. Does she need to see a doctor? Could she have developed a reaction to this food just since the last time she had it?
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python