Author Topic: Craigslist-Dane being given away for... slobber!  (Read 7316 times)

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Craigslist-Dane being given away for... slobber!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 04:29:16 pm »
I saw this one and what can you say to stupidity.  Apparently, they were okay with slobber for 4 years. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 04:31:33 pm »
Poor guy. :( Hopefully he'll find a great home where he's loved, drool and all. ::)

Bubba slobbers like crazy and yeah the drool is a pain to scrub off the walls.. but come on it's not that much work.  ::)

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 04:35:48 pm »
And then there's this winner who is giving away a dog because she's in heat AND who doesn't believe in spaying:  ::)

http://austin.craigslist.org/pet/681246883.html

Oh, and she's "pure bread"! And the person giving her away won't consider "breaders" (yet won't spay her). Oh, boy...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 04:43:04 pm by macybean »

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 07:18:46 pm »
Well, if she's "rye" or "pumpernickel", I'd consider it. But if she's "sourdough", forget it. (Get it? "Bread?") LOL!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 08:03:38 pm »
hey....i wonder how many breaders there are out there? That is funny...she can't handle the dog in heat, but she wants no breaders....hm m....any one here a breader? I would like wonder breader if possible! 

Offline Love Me Forever

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 01:18:23 am »
I responded to this person because the ad was so stupid. I havent heard in a long time the ol "I cant neuter/spay because it takes away all the dogs natural urges or its so unnatural. If I could I would neuter a few men I know. Then when they say something that stupid I can reply "but your neutered" Sorry, its people like this that give a bad name to just about any one else.
Barbara