Author Topic: Im moving to my own place  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Im moving to my own place
« on: May 19, 2008, 06:06:17 pm »
 ;D I am moving on June 13th to my own place!!!!!! I got a 3 bedroom townhome!!! I am beyond excited and nervous cause this is going to be my very first time living alone. Sadly I am moving to a different place and wont be allowed to get my Amstaff I was hoping to get  :( But the good news is they allow big dogs so I can get a Great Dane now woohooo. So I am going to start saving my money now, I might even look into getting a rescue :) Now I just need to start packing, I hate packing LOL

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Im moving to my own place
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 06:15:37 pm »
Its a whole new chapter in my life!!! I am so greatful to my parents for letting me and my daughters live with them for this past year, dont know what I would of done without them. But living at home, I just dont feel like a grown up or a parent to my kids! I need this and I know its going to be hard at first but I know I can do this. For the summer I am going to be working a lot of hours cause I wont have my daughters with me. Myranda is going to her dad's and Skyla will be with her dad, but I will get Skyla on the weekends. Its going to be odd being home alone with no kids, Im sure Im going to get very bored but I think I need this time alone to find myself. Oh and I forgot to add, little Miss Gucci will have her very own room!!! Under the stairs is an extra room, its pretty big, and it will be perfect for her!! As soon as I get moved in and settled I will post pictures of my new place!!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 06:16:58 pm »
congrats, Blair, on your upcoming move.  I understand the excitement and nerves from living alone for the first time.  I'm going through the same thing right now with living alone.  It's been strange but I'm getting super used to having the house all to myself.  You'll do great!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 07:37:02 pm »
Cogratulations! Sounds like a good thing.  :)
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 10:54:57 pm »
Good for you!!!!  Here's to new beginnings. 

I'm in a different boat, I have lived by myself for what seems like forever and I'm going to have a roomie at the end of the month!!  Good luck with everything!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix