Author Topic: Somebody is 5 months old today!  (Read 4057 times)

AudgePadge

Somebody is 5 months old today!
« on: May 09, 2008, 01:32:05 pm »
Hi Everyone!
Roscoe is 5 months old today...we decided to celebrate by eating a pair of daddy's shoes and peeing on the boat!  Enjoy his pics... I can't BELIEVE how fast he's growing...it seems like yesterday we watched Law and Order, and Roscoe was sitting in my lap!...Actually, I think it WAS yesterday!

Some random pics of the last couple days...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 01:35:46 pm by AudgePadge »

lorim2

Re: Somebody is 5 months old today!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 02:23:57 pm »
Wow what a great looking boy Roscoe is!  They really do grow up before you can blink your eyes.  I swear it was like yesterday that Marley was just a baby!  Happy 5 month big guy ;)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 02:48:13 pm »
how cute!!! What a little ham.....

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 10:46:30 pm »
Yay Roscoe! I love the one of him on the road , looking all like " I dare a car to come down here. Try it" Does he still try to get in the shower?
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix

AudgePadge

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 09:09:04 am »
Yay Roscoe! I love the one of him on the road , looking all like " I dare a car to come down here. Try it" Does he still try to get in the shower?

LOL...when it was really hot a few weeks ago...he took his little plush bone and slept in the bath tub on his back with his feet on the wall! He doesn't like me cuddle with him at night anymore, especially when I make a body pillow out of him...it's too hot :P