Author Topic: Our little escape artist!  (Read 1106 times)

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Our little escape artist!
« on: May 22, 2008, 10:18:20 am »
We were outside letting the dogs have the run of thier yard and ours when my husband wanted to show me something on the computer. 
 I really dont leave the dogs outside unattended for that long but figured they would be alright for a little bit considering we have a 7 ft privacy fence all around our yard. 
 After about 20 minutes I ask my husband to let the dogs in because I had started to cook. He comes running in yelling that Buble want back there. 
Well he likes to do things like this to me because he thinks its funny when I get worked up but he REALLY wasnt in the backyard!!!

I am in tears running in the front yard calling his name!!   I just know that either someone picked him up or that he had run out of our nieghborhood and gotten run over. 
Well suddenly my husband starts laughing and tells me to look down the road.  About 3 houses down there is Buble with the nieghbors kids playing in the sprinkler. 
I call him and he comes running as if saying "MOM cant you see that I was playing!"
Our nieghbor is a single mom with 4 young boys and she said that Buble must have heard them playing and decided he needed to play too. 
I could have killed that little rascal!! ;D
Here is him after his bath in the sprinkler looking very innocent!!
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Our little escape artist!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 02:08:01 pm »
o yea he was more than happy to show us when we all went back into the yard as if saying "look at what I can do!"
  Our yard has a slight slop to it and our privacy fence had about a 5 to 7 inch gap underneath it.  When Buble came my hubby put fencing on the bottom so that way you could see under it but that there was no way to get out.  Well Buble is a little smarter than hubby ;D ;D and dug underneath alittle and squeezed under!
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel