Author Topic: Have you tried taste of the wild?  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Have you tried taste of the wild?
« on: May 23, 2008, 11:29:18 am »
Hello,
      does anyone have any information on tast of the wild? Here it is 15 pounds for $23.00 it is grain free...i think it might work for titan, if not then i don't know what to do..i might try cali naturals after this on. The one i got is salmon

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Have you tried taste of the wild?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 11:42:20 am »
oh... :-\ that is the one we got...jsut to see if ti can do ok with a kibble type...i have seen them at all the dog shows. BUt i completely agree with you too.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 07:45:12 pm »
Bryce LOVES it we have been through everything from wellness to any of the top of the lines our vet discovered that he was getting ear clusters from the food he was eating so i switched to the Venison and he is fine. After going through 3 or 4 trys! I stand by this food! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 08:37:08 pm »
oh wonderful!!! We have the pacific ocean or whatever it is called rightnow... i figured i have been doing raw, althoug due to the lack of $$ like everywhere else, he has only been getting chicken and organs...which isn't bad...but he needs variety.  I hope this will work for him...we will see what happens in the morning ....or tonight if we have a blowout... :o :(