Mountain Dogs > Bernese Mountain Dog Pictures

a few newer pics of Sammy

<< < (2/2)

GoldenPyrs:
Samantha is right, he is gorgeous!!  Please give him a kiss on his pretty blaze for me.   :-*  ;D

SadieA:
Thank you all so much! I do agree, he's a very handsome boy!

SadieA:
Awwww, thank you all so much! And, because I pulled a few pics I'd forgotten about off the camera today.... Here's another of Sammy, last week. This one really shows off his curliness! It's funny, people comment all the time on his curly fur- I've really not seen other Berners with a coat like his.

SadieA:
Those are all good camping ideas- I think Sammy would be fine with sleeping outside, tied to a tree or something, especially if I brought his bed, so he'd understand that is where he is supposed to sleep. I couldn't let him run around with his leash on though... literally the only thing I've ever seen him be afraid of is his leash. If you drop the leash when he's on it, he gets really freaked out. I think he thinks it is chasing him, and he tries to run away, but it just goes with him wherever he tries to go! He'll usually end up sitting in the corner, as far from the leash as he can possibly get while attached to it, leaning away from the leash and watching it closely.

What good-looking dogs you have! I'd love to see more pics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version