Author Topic: Changing Gunner's food, bought him a new crate, new toys..............  (Read 3980 times)

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
and Kira the furmenator and some "dry" shampoo for in between groomings and now I am a broke joke!!!!!

I decided to change Gunner's food after much reading into the protein content.  I was feeding him BlueBuffalo LB puppy but the protein was 28%.  I found Nature's receipe LB puppy at the local petsmart and it has the no corn, no beef, no wheat or by-products I was looking for in a food as well as a much lower protein and it's just about $5-6 $$$$ cheaper.
Then we were borrowing a friend's husky crate and saw that G is gonna out grow that real soon and went bought him the one for the Mastiff sized dogs.  My seven year old has used it as a playhouse already today.  That thing is huge!!!! 

I finally got a furmenator for Kira to keep some of the shedding down.  Last night my husband combed off enough fur to make a body wig for a sheltie!

Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
understatement, Husband said to me as I swiped my card, "I guess I had better get used to living off crackers and water." ;)
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak