Author Topic: im new here  (Read 5774 times)

angelsmama

Re: im new here
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 02:13:56 pm »
yeah , hydra knows no different, i wiggle it by its tail with a pair of tongs and he grabs it,  next time i feed him i can get a picture and show it, or a video and email it to you if you want  :)

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 03:43:24 pm »
I had a cat named Oliver! All Black with the most beautiful Green eyes. Come to think of it, we should have named him 'Martini'! Ah, but hindsight is 20-20! Oliver and my Husky/ Mc Nabb Shep mix were the best of friends. Cruised the vineyard together.
Those were the days.
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

angelsmama

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 03:53:32 pm »
your dog is BEAUTIFUL  ;D ;D such pretty babies on this site, i'm in heaven :P  i love all breeds, id really like a pit bull. i live at home still, and even though im 19 my mom wont let me get one  :'(  pits are such misunderstood dogs, i found a stray pit, and nicknamed him mojo and she made me find him a home , i thought they really wanted him i knew them pretty well, and they gave him away to someone whos thought to fight dogs :'( :'( :'(

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 09:48:29 pm »
Hello & welcome to BPO!...Great looking bunch of critter kids you have there!!! :) I'm Chelle & my fur babies consist of 8 house cats, 2 house bunnies, 1 guinea pig princess & 2 dogs, both Great Pyrenees...Sam son turned 1 in July & Pippin was 7 months this past Monday...I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do!!!

angelsmama

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2005, 12:16:05 am »
aww i love pyrs too  :P pretty dogs :D all dogs are such pretty babies  :) id have so many more if i had the space and money. though i am saving for another ball python  ;D i already have a male python. im getting a female this time  ;). cant wait to have her! im going to name her eve. ill have little baby ball pythons in about 2-3 years  ;D the serpent will tempt eve  :D  :P