Author Topic: Pics of Kali, Tyler and Lacey from this weekend!  (Read 4137 times)

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Pics of Kali, Tyler and Lacey from this weekend!
« on: June 02, 2008, 06:41:02 pm »
We were babysitting Tyler this weekend so our house was a bit crazy.  Tyler attached himself to me...can you say 140 lb lap dog??...he curled up in my lap as soon as I came home from work and almost fell off my lap on his head when my mom distracted him LOL. I got some pics of him and Kali with the irises and some from him sleeping as he always sleeps in the weirdest positions.  When we took them to get ice cream him and Kali were a hit though they scared two teenagers haha. Luckily he was seizure free this weekend. We also took him to visit my grandma who has dementia and is very frail and he was very good with her...Kali's used to moving slowly but Ty is the opposite but he was very careful around her. Here are the pics:

Sleepy Tyler

Head in my lap

Sitting on my mom

Kali say's it's time to play

Sleepy Kali

Ty in the irises

Kali

Lacey

Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

lorim2

Re: Pics of Kali, Tyler and Lacey from this weekend!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 07:08:04 pm »
Awesome Pics!  All three pups look great!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Pics of Kali, Tyler and Lacey from this weekend!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 01:49:05 pm »
Great pictures!  All 3 babies are adorable.   Glad to hear Kali and Ty were so well behaved. Could it be time for a 3rd dog?   ;D ;D ;D

Don't even say it...there's a 3 year old male newfie being rehomed in the city I work in and it's way too tempting. Three are a lot of work though LOL. And my dad would have a fit since he's set a limit of two for now.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties