Author Topic: What is your AKC name?  (Read 16880 times)

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
Re: What is your AKC name?
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2005, 05:28:27 am »
i had a TAIJIN's DIOJII  = dee O gee = dog  lol

now we have nandi girl, (nandi was shaka zulus mothers name from the movie)
nakia s b,,,,,,,,,,,,just thought it up
midori sky
and invincible Tsavo(tsavo is from the movie, the ghost in the darkness, about man eating lions,,lol)
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks

Offline Mokeymunster

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2005, 07:41:37 am »
Miss mokeys silly ckc name is emberstouch mokey of fraggle.   As you can see she was named after fraggle rock.  Cute show, unfortunately dh won't let me name any future dogs after fraggle rock, doesn't like any of the names. 

When discussing getting a boerbel.  I had to agree that we wouldn't name it wembley, and he agreed that we could get a brindle.  (he hates brindle, but hates the name wembley more LOL)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2005, 02:21:44 pm »
We have Beauty = Szumeria's Just a Beauty AKC Registered
Aidan = Lofranco's Zar Aidan CKC and AKC registered
Coming home tomorrow Little nameless one!  LOL  She is now 9 weeks old, we have a poll started under Kuvasz Discussions to pick her registered name.  Looks like it will either be Lofranco's Isn't She Lovely, or Lofranco's Image of Perfection.  We will choose a call name for her after her personality points the way.  This time we don't care if the call name fits in with her registered name or not.  It just has to fit her. 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson