Author Topic: Cane Corso/Neo Mix? in need of a home  (Read 5683 times)

Offline suzyQ

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Cane Corso/Neo Mix? in need of a home
« on: June 09, 2008, 09:00:21 pm »
Hello,

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section.  There are so many choices I wasn't sure where to put this.  I am a new member who has been fostering a mastiff since February.  My plan was to foster him until I found a home for him, but now my sister and her two kids are moving in with us on July 14th.  I have been actively posting on petfinder and craiglist and have had responses from several people, but none who I think are qualified enough to take him.  He's a sweet dog and we have become attached to him, and don't want to see him get into the  wrong hands.  Here is his listing that I put on craigslist:  http://skagit.craigslist.org/pet/707693165.html

Once again, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, and if I'm breaking any forum rules, please let me know.  I appreciate your help.  I added a picture.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 01:18:18 pm by suzyQ »

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Cane Corso/Neo Mix? in need of a home
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 10:10:46 am »
He's beautiful!!!  I love the pic with his butt hanging off the chair!! :D  Are you fostering him for a rescue?  If there is no home found for him in time could he be placed with another foster?  I know fosters are few and far between but that might be another option if it came to it.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline suzyQ

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Cane Corso/Neo Mix? in need of a home
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 12:58:23 pm »
Yes, he is a creature of comfort.  He tries to get in our bed, but we don't allow it, so he tries to fit in our little dog's bed.  He's a bit oversized for it.  Canecorsorescu e.org  has listed Hank for me on petfinder.  I emailed them last week and told them about my situation to see if they could maybe find another foster home for him.  I haven't heard back from them yet.  I thought if I let as many people as possible know about Hank, he'd have a better chance of finding a suitable home.