Leonbergers > Leonberger Pictures

Our weekend camping IN THE SNOW!!! (pics)

(1/2) > >>

k2campbell:
Only in Alberta in June...good god!!! ::)  ;)

Rain was in the forecast...but no biggie, we've dealt with that before  ;) Set-up the tent trailer in the rain Friday night (that was fun in itself! :D) but woke up to a frickin' SNOW STORM Saturday morning!!! ::) :-\ NOT KIDDING!!! ::)

Kate was a MESS all weekend...dirt y, dirty dog! :D Oh well, what can you do...not too much! ::) :D Blake slept so well (must have been all that cold, mountain air ;)) and we were the ONLY campsite in the whole campground that engineered tarps over our firepit so we HAD FIRE!!!  ;D ;) I think the other campers were jealous because they kept driving past our site and STARING at our set-up! :D ;) Ha ha ha...suckers. :-*

The black dog in the pics is Kate's older boyfriend Jake  ;) He's an Akita/Black Lab...such a sweet old fella! ;) AND of course Blake didn't drink any beer...he was just sucking on the bottle a bit  ;) Please excuse my appearance, when I camp I don't bring a mirror or bother with myself...it's about taking it easy (well...in this case working hard to stay dry)!!! :D :D :D ;)

At the end of the weekend though, we had a great time despite the weather  ;) Kate slept all day today, all I heard from her on the couch was the odd sigh and fart  :-X :D ;)

Need to post a few times here to include all the pics  ;)

k2campbell:
More... ;)

k2campbell:
And the last few.

ruffian:
What part of Alberta?  We were in Edmonton for the weekend and we had no snow, but one th way back home, Fort Mac, I thought there was hail in the ditches, now I am wondering if it was not snow, LMAO.  And yes only in Alberta. :D

jesday:
Woke up to snow this morning in Spokane Washington.  June 10th!!!!! :o Fortunately it didn't stick, but my goodness. The fur babies were so excited. "Where's our favorite snow bank?"
Sorry to disappoint but I'd rather get their swimming pools out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version