BPO Get Together Forum > Meet & Greet BPOers

Port Dover!! A Conundrum...

(1/3) > >>

London_Pyr_Lover:
Well Port Dover is the day after tomorrow, and although Mike and I won't be riding there anymore (long story involving a motorcycle accident where nobody but Mikes bike got hurt), we're still gonna be there rain or shine!  I was hoping that any and all BPO'ers that are going might want to meet up.  I won't be taking Naja as I think that it's just too much stimulus for her to handle, but I do think I recall Liz saying that Atticus will be there ;).

So if you're going to be attending the festivities in Port Dover, let's meet up and have some bevvies on a patio or whatever!  PM me and I'll get you my cell #, if I can get the bl***y thing working by then (it's been dropped/ slobbered on one too many times), or we can just set up a central meeting area and time in the town and let it go from there.  :D

London_Pyr_Lover:
WooHoo!!  That sounds great, we were going to go a little later as well to try and catch some of the night life.  :D

Any other takers??  ;D

lookingfornewf:
We are still hoping to go. We have workmen here all week putting in some tile and a shower too(didn't plan on the shower) It depends on what time they leave and also if we get the thunder storms they are talking about. Hopefully we will get there early evening(if it's not raining) and will bring Clifford if it's not too hot. If we do he will be the 9 month old Newfie with a red leash and collar, dragging me around to see everybody and everything.

London_Pyr_Lover:
That's awesome!  I can't wait to see you guys there.  I've decided that I am going to bring Naja too, so also be on the look out for a great big white Polar Bear dragging myself and my boyfriend Mike around.   :D

Also in case of rain, I was hoping to pick up a yellow rain slicker for Naja, any ideas where one might be found that's big enough?

London_Pyr_Lover:
Well now I don't know if I should be bringing Naja or not, and it's gettng a little late for last minute decisions!  Mike spoke to a bunch of people that said it's not a good idea.  :(

Apparently it's like shoulder to shoulder there, and Naja does like to bark alot.  Mike thinks she'll be too stressed out and we wouldn't have any fun.  I still think that it would be a good experience for her to be around all those people, but Mike wants to leave her home.  :( What do you guys think??  She did make an awful racket when we were camping, and we didn't have any fun because of it.  Will it be that busy this late in the day??  How does Atticus handle it? or other dogs that have been around alot of people?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version