Author Topic: NDR - Breaking out my long johns  (Read 2913 times)

marypyrs

NDR - Breaking out my long johns
« on: June 11, 2008, 11:55:24 am »
I have wall to wall flower pots all over the mud room floor & front screen porch. It's 43 degrees with wcf 34 & winds of 25+. I can see my breath. Crazy weather!

What are YOUR temps across the country & beyond. Go one. Tell me. Make me jealous.  :-\ (75 would be perfect.)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Re: NDR - Breaking out my long johns
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 12:10:17 pm »
I'm in Calgary Alberta (Canada) and it's cold and raining. It has been raining for 5 days now. And Edmonton, 4 hrs away had a tornado yesterday! Crazy weather happening around here.
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

marypyrs

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:21:51 pm »
90 or 100 would do me in. Totally. But those 70's - even low 80's sound wonderful. My poor tomatoes are trying to back into the ground! I'm thinking there's not going to be a lot of canning going on this year.

Wearing a baby would be tough in that heat.

Wow! I'm surprised you're so hot there in Ontario. Crazy weather ~

It's raining really hard here too. Took a trip to town yesterday and HOLY COW! The rivers are raging and Gooseberry Falls was roaring!

shivver-shivverrrrrrrrrrr - I'm going to go put on another layer -  then start up the wood stove. shivvvvveeeeer rrrrr+

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 01:10:01 pm »
Currently 64 in San Diego right now...   :)
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 01:17:19 pm »
Well its cooler today!!  Its 90 degrees and the humidity is 50%.  Thats almost cold compared to what its been...Let me just add that I want be in San Diego with Grumpy Bunny!!

AudgePadge

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 02:05:10 pm »
75 here in Newport Beach (work) but home is probably 86...

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 08:33:21 pm »
High today was 100. It's 9:30 and 91 degrees right now (it only gets down to 75-78 most nights, I think). This is how it will be for months and months. The humidity is only 35% right now, so not too bad. Supposedly the high tomorrow is 92. With what we've been getting already this summer, that'll be great!