Author Topic: My furry family, NDR lightning storm, and my Brother in Law deploying  (Read 8837 times)

Offline MeAndMyMuttz

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile

LOL Total chaos, but I managed to accidentally get almost the whole crew... even noah (the cat) made an appearance which is a rarity. :p

Darn my husband's family... my brother in Law (on your left) on deployment day :(

ON left again. I am so proud of my boys...

LIGHTNING STORM. during tornado warning off my back porch  :P

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 02:42:07 am by MeAndMyMuttz »

"A dog is not "almost human," and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes

Offline danwins

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
All I can say about the deployment is to tell you to send out a Thank You
Danny W.

Offline MeAndMyMuttz

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
I will let my husband and brother in law know you said thanks :) Hubby would tell you its his honor :)

"A dog is not "almost human," and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes

Offline danwins

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Been There Done that.

4yrs Navy ----- Desert Shield and Desert Storm

2yrs Army ----- Bosnia IFOR

Any military member/ ALL Military Members
Deserve Our Thanks
No matter the politics behind it

Personally, I understand why and agree that they are still out there.
On the other hand I respect the right of others to disagree and say No. 

As a vet. one of the reasons we all joined was to defend the right to "SAY" what you want. 

Sorry for the "RANT" didn't mean too.  I just don't want "them" (current military/new vets) to feel they are not respected and honored like Vietnam Vets were when the country was against the war.

All respect and Truely Thankful for "their" service.

Danny W.

Offline MeAndMyMuttz

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
I only said "darn my husband's family" because both brothers are now deployed and its pretty awful to deal with back here. I support them 100%. Sorry for any misconception.
They are my best friends and its just hard knowing they are both over there.

and thank you for your many years of service danwins!! I agree with you, I personally agree our soldiers should still be there, even when it includes my husband, my brother in law, and a few of my very close friends. But most definitley respect the rights of others to have their own views.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 02:41:08 am by MeAndMyMuttz »

Offline danwins

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Looks like you and I are the only ones righting here on your topic.  My got deleted as "spams" still trying to figure that on out, but life happens.  anyway with all your family out to an extent. nothing was misunderstood.  no apology needed. 

you were right with what you said one way or the other. I said what i said for the benefit of others.  and If you need a shoulder to shout at shout out here and you will get many responses and you can always send me a comment and will do my best to keep an appropriate response or answer questions to help. 

And if i cant i will get my wife on it and she will definately help get an answer.

As they say in the service
"Carry On"

Danny W.
Danny W.

Offline bhender254

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Thank you and God speed to your husband/bother-in-laws. 

Offline Elles Mama

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
our (pyr) dogs look like siblings!!  I love the picture with you two ear-to-ear.  I'm sure your pyr will guard you and the rest of the pack during deployment!  Mine guards us while my hubs trvls too.  Thanks to your men for serving our country!

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Lovely pictures!
Time will go quickly for them. It will stand still for us.
Do you have his first care package ready to be mailed?
I hope they fell under the new guidelines to be home sooner than 15m.
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08

Offline MeAndMyMuttz

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Sadly, neither of them fell under the new guildelines. The 12 month deployments will begin for soldiers deploying in December.

I have already sent out a care package to my brother in law and hubby has been gone 9 months already, I have sent more than I can count :P

We miss them dearly and appreciate your thanks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 12:17:15 pm by MeAndMyMuttz »