Author Topic: TINKS GRADUATION  (Read 3690 times)

Offline TINKSMOM

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
TINKS GRADUATION
« on: May 29, 2008, 10:49:08 am »
I wanted to give a little update on Tink. She graduated her basic obedience on 5/20 and is working on her canine good citizenship certification so she can become a certified therapy dog. I was really proud of her. After that bad dog food incident she really hasn't been feeling up to snuff, but she aced her test. I am sooo proud of her. In addition she and her canine friends (people I work with and their dogs) raised over $1800 for the Dayton Humane Society's Furry Skurry last week. Here are some updated picts for you.
P.S. I wanted to thank everyone on their advice about the dog food. She has been switched over to Canidae All Life Stages for about 2 weeks and is doing great. I have continued feeding her some homemade rice mixture with it during her transition. She absolutely loves it and is obvious she is feeling much better. Thanks everybody!
My name is Lori.

Mom to
Tinkerbear (lab/kom mix)
Harley (Newfy/Saint mix)
Boomer (Cat-russian blue)
RIP - Tater Marie (basset 11/95 to 1/08)
RIP - Velcro (Kitten-Tiger Stripe)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: TINKS GRADUATION
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 02:26:16 pm »
WAY TO GO TINK!!!!! Congratulation s.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 05:56:27 pm »
Congrats tink!!!!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Icerotti