Author Topic: NDR - third interview...  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
NDR - third interview...
« on: June 23, 2008, 12:17:51 pm »
I got a call to set up my third interview for the Teavana job in San Antonio, but it will be another phone interview and the recruiter said the district manager will be in town for just one day to "meet with the potential candidates for this area".

They are only opening one store in San Antonio, as far as I know, so I guess that means there is still at least another candidate for this position - and that person will be meeting her in person, which gives them a distinct advantage, I think.

So, what can I do to make myself stand out over the phone? I really want this job!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline kcurly

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: NDR - third interview...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 06:41:30 pm »
Hi,

I have posted several times but I usually just lurk. I wanted to let you know I live in San Antonio (transplant from Chicago) and would be happy to share any local info you would like.

Not sure how I can send you my email address but if you let me know how I'll send it to you.

BTW I have 2 Danes & a Pitty boy

Karen

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: NDR - third interview...
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 08:22:47 am »
Thanks! It will be nice to have another friend in San Antonio - and one we can have play dates with. I'm convincing the universe that I will get this job and sending positive vibes out.

You can send me your email via pm. I'm sending you mine.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain