Author Topic: Momma got me a brand new rott-mobile!!!! (Caution. VERY bright)  (Read 4475 times)

lins_saving_grace

I love it!!!  Grace saw it from a distance and ran.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 05:41:48 pm by Lin »

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Momma got me a brand new rott-mobile!!!! (Caution. VERY bright)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 05:57:31 pm »
Very cool - that is the exact car my husband wanted - he had seen one on a car lot when he was looking but I told him that it was a Barbie Car.

Best of luck - I'm sure it looks better on you than it did on him.

Randy

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 06:01:20 pm »
I've always wanted one.  and my cherokee was going downhill fast.  just happened this guy had one.  It's not that much of a Barbie car.  a lot of guys want the wrangler.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 07:30:57 pm »
it's only a 4 cylinder.  It's better on gas than the cherokee.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 10:08:16 pm »
Nice ride, Lin!
You and Grace are going to look fabulous on the road!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 09:20:40 am »
I've always wanted one.  and my cherokee was going downhill fast.  just happened this guy had one.  It's not that much of a Barbie car.  a lot of guys want the wrangler.

No, no I didn't mean the Wrangler was a Barbie car - but the one he was looking at yellow with lots of chrome looked like a barbie car -

I'm sure you will love it!!

AudgePadge

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 01:09:10 pm »
Uh....how jealous am I of Gracie right now???...Thats the best beach vehickle!

There's this place down in Laguna Beach called "Jeeps-R-Us" they customize paint jobs, rims etc on wranglers...I drool everytime I drive by.....I wanna steal one...

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 01:23:32 pm »
I loved my Wrangler. I had a little green one in college and it was so fun to zip around in.  Then, I started commuting and it would just bounce all over the highway and my hair would look all crazy from having the roof off, all while wearing a suit and heels. So, the Jeepie had to go.  :'(
or you could have put the top on.  :)  I still have to figure out how to roll the top back...and how to convince Pupper to get in.  the hatch opens, but there's little jump into the back room to clear a bar across the tail gate.  that's the next adventure.  I'm getting a telescoping ramp tomorrow from a lady off craigslist so that may help.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 01:24:34 pm »

No, no I didn't mean the Wrangler was a Barbie car - but the one he was looking at yellow with lots of chrome looked like a barbie car -

I'm sure you will love it!!

I do already.  but i did think of the Barbie Jeep this morning when i drove off to work.  :) 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 01:27:18 pm »
Uh....how jealous am I of Gracie right now???...Thats the best beach vehickle!

There's this place down in Laguna Beach called "Jeeps-R-Us" they customize paint jobs, rims etc on wranglers...I drool everytime I drive by.....I wanna steal one...
well come over for a spin sometime.  :)  we'll go to the beach or the sand dunes. 
I'm just relieved to get that cherokee gone.  it had a $1500 problem with the transfer case and i didn't know how much longer i could scoot home without getting stuck without gears.  i've been wanting one of these forever.