Author Topic: Kaila, do you have a long lost relative in Ohio??  (Read 4962 times)

Offline stryder

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Kaila, do you have a long lost relative in Ohio??
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:04:43 am »
Katherine,
This boy was in the local Animal control Center marked agressive and due to be put down. He is part of our pack now.
He is mouthy, barky, curious, and allround lovable PITA.
He was marked a GSD but one look at him with his mouth wide open and you can't deny his Malinois'ness.
THoM
Spay before the first heat NOT after the first litter.
Neuter before he runs away.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Kaila, do you have a long lost relative in Ohio??
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 06:14:43 pm »
OMG, Thom,  Lance is gorgeous!  He's probably a Malinois/GSD cross.  I love his looks.  I'm so glad that you found him and took him in.  They can be such PITAs but there is nothing in the world like a Malinois that loves you.  I have to admit that there are days when I wish that Kaila and Shiner weren't quite so smart and agile but I  wouldn't have missed this ride with them for anything.  If Lance is your first Mal be prepared to get hooked on them.  As I'm typing this, Kaila is waiting very impatiently for me to finish so we can play frisbee.  I can't wait to see more pics of Kaila's cousin!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline stryder

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 10:10:00 pm »
Katherine,
He, I believe he is a full blooded Mali. He has the short hair around the head, higher ear set, a mouth that reminds you of a croc. and a "different" temperment. If I had seen the mouth opened wide I would have named him Gator. He came to us missing his right leg so he has had some severe trauma in his life. He seems to be about a year old (no vet has gotten close ehough to evaluate his teeth as to his age).
THoM
Spay before the first heat NOT after the first litter.
Neuter before he runs away.

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 10:19:40 pm »
He's beautiful!!  Good luck with him and he's a lucky boy to have found a home.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix