Author Topic: I totally understand if you don't want to talk to us ever again...  (Read 11209 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I totally understand if you don't want to talk to us ever again...
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 04:21:27 am »
Good to see you guys.  Mr. Fumble looks like he's having a great summer.  Are there any beaches on Cape Cod that are dog friendly?  ???  Geez, beaches & dogs go together like ice cream & cake!   ;D

BTW, are Fumble & Bear really related?  If so, how cool is that?

Hey GoldenPyrs,

No fumble and bear aren't related... bear's a little older.  But man they do look alike?  I would LOVE for them to meet someday!  I can only imagine the two goof balls together!  lol!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 08:35:17 am »
Quote from: GoldenPyrs

[/quote

Hey GoldenPyrs,

No fumble and bear aren't related... bear's a little older.  But man they do look alike?  I would LOVE for them to meet someday!  I can only imagine the two goof balls together!  lol!!

They aren't directly realted but if I remember correctly, Fumble does have a partial link from Brear's breeder in Fumble's line which does make them family somewhat.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 08:41:24 am »

i'll have to redmind stacy... she said that she might be headed out to CA for a week or something with her boyfriend because he grew up and his fam is in the LA area.  I'll have to remind her that she should try to meet mr. bear if she goes!  You guys are near LA, right?  I'm not sure when she's going, but that would be awesome if you could meet up with her! 

I'd love to meet her and so would Bear. We live right in downtown LA so we can literally be anywhere in about 20 minutes.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 05:56:19 pm »
Good to see you guys.  Mr. Fumble looks like he's having a great summer.  Are there any beaches on Cape Cod that are dog friendly?  ???  Geez, beaches & dogs go together like ice cream & cake!   ;D

I don't think Eiren answered the second half about the Beaches. During tourist season (Memorial Day to Labor Day weekends) I believe Eiren has said only the Offroad Beach is open to dogs, the rest of the year just about anywhere goes. Search the Newf Pics or Meet N Greet forums for Cape or Cape Cod and you should get a bunch of hits from our visits with Eiren, Stacey, and Fumble.

I hope Stacey gets the chance to meet Bear, Jamie, and Micheal, that would be awesome.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 07:46:58 am »
Quote from: GoldenPyrs

[/quote

Hey GoldenPyrs,

They aren't directly realted but if I remember correctly, Fumble does have a partial link from Brear's breeder in Fumble's line which does make them family somewhat.

I remember that!  Yes he does have Bear's breed line in him somewhere.. i think it was his great grandparent on kati's side (his mom).  I think.  I've got all the papers in my room somewhere going back 6 generations.  So i'm sure Fumble is related to a few of you all out there!  It is so neat to see how similar they are in appearancE!! 
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 07:51:12 am »

I don't think Eiren answered the second half about the Beaches. During tourist season (Memorial Day to Labor Day weekends) I believe Eiren has said only the Offroad Beach is open to dogs, the rest of the year just about anywhere goes. Search the Newf Pics or Meet N Greet forums for Cape or Cape Cod and you should get a bunch of hits from our visits with Eiren, Stacey, and Fumble.

I hope Stacey gets the chance to meet Bear, Jamie, and Micheal, that would be awesome.

I did miss out on the other half of the question.  i think i'ts because i'm so frustrated with the town!  I mean i'm the one who pays the taxes!  They should allow only residents to have a special dog tag to be on the beach!  I mean, i actually clean up after my dog.  and that's the whole reason why.  is becuase tourists don't clean up after their dogs.  You should see me in season, i'll chase after people wtih fumble running (more like lalligagging) behind me with doggie bags to have them clean up their dogs messes.  So horrible!!  Ruining it for everyone else! :(

The fine went up to $200!!! for the getting caught on the beach.  I unforutnately don't have 200 bucks to be testing the waters.  Last year it was $50.  And i did have one day where i said, "screw the 50 bucks, i want him to go swimming"  We didn't get caught, but i dont' want to go down that road!  I should take him over to Chapin beach the Offroading beach on the bay side.  Maybe i'll do that on my week off.  The weekends is too hard because the parking lot is soo small over there!  It's a plan, i'll do that on my week off in August!!  :)  lol!!