Author Topic: AKC NEWFIE IN NEED OF HOME BY JULY 27 TN/KY AREA  (Read 3720 times)

Offline MeAndMyMuttz

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
AKC NEWFIE IN NEED OF HOME BY JULY 27 TN/KY AREA
« on: July 17, 2008, 12:09:40 am »
"Owner's name is James Redford (jamredford3@aol.com)

Newfoundland,  "Moose" is un-neutered male, AKC, w/papers, all black, ~120lbs, only 1 1/2 yrs, UTD on shots, good with kids, don't know about cats. 

owner wants to screen applicants and get a small fee.  "

This is information I recieved in an email from my local humane society asking for help. This is all the information I have access to but the owner's email is listed. I am unsure of the reason he has to get rid of the dog but know that he is "leaving" on July 27, in this area it is possible he is military. I have not personally contacted him as I can't handle not being able to help, lol. Unfortunatley with my move I cannot take this boy.

*crossing my fingers that someone on this wonderful forum will find a way to help this dog.

As I am moving my internet has been shut off and will probably not be restored for another month or so (ugh) so that is the reason for my long... and continued absence. Please shoot me a PM if someone is able to help or needs transport assistance with this dog. I will try to check in as much as possible!!

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:13:22 am by MeAndMyMuttz »

"A dog is not "almost human," and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes

Offline KatysTank

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Mya
    • View Profile
Re: AKC NEWFIE IN NEED OF HOME BY JULY 27 TN/KY AREA
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:46:32 am »
sounds like a sweet boy. Why do they have to always be so close to where I live!! :( Do you have any pictures of him??
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:47:58 am by KatysTank »