Author Topic: Is this abuse?  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Is this abuse?
« on: July 17, 2008, 12:09:30 pm »
...or just hilariously funny??

I've been sewing dog beds and toys for an upcoming fundraiser craft show and had some scraps leftover. Miles has been very squirrelly lately and "flying" through the house so I made him an appropriate cape.

Aaron thinks I'm torturing him. I think he's adorable. And, Miles seems to really like it. He hasn't fussed about it at all.

What do you think?

Super Miles to the rescue!

Wherever there's evil or injustice, I'll be there

That's not kryptonite in your pocket is it?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
Re: Is this abuse?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 12:14:24 pm »
The eyes in the second picture say maybe, "Don't piss me off or I will become the evil supercat!"  Too funny though, I did a lot worse to our cats growing up, I used to dress my cat up in doll clothes, pants and all.  So a little cape isn't to torturous....
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 12:19:07 pm »
I used to do the exact same thing!  HAHAHA!  It's amazing how tolerant they can be when it comes to the children they love!  lmao

I think it's adorable!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 12:23:18 pm »
I used to do the exact same thing!  HAHAHA!  It's amazing how tolerant they can be when it comes to the children they love!  lmao

I think it's adorable!

Well, I guess the sad thing is there are no kids in this house. It's just me (38 years old) and Aaron (34). Maybe I have too much time on my hands on my days off.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 12:38:40 pm »
Whatever, I still think it's cute.  ;) :D

We all do it, whether we dress up our Big Paws for halloween, or put a bandana on them after grooming them.  I don't see a difference.  And I'd have Super Miles to my rescue any day.  ;) ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 05:18:44 pm »
It's only abuse if you don't make separate outfits for all the other critters in the house (including Aaron) and take more pictures. To not do so is BPO abuse. ;D
Stella

hahahaha!! Don't tempt me. The only reason I bought the Superman fleece to begin with is because I knew Aaron would love it. He was very upset when I got done making the dog bed with it (which he forbids me to sell) that I didn't have enough left over to make him some pajama pants.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:28:41 pm »
LOL........... .that is too cute and funny.

yeah we used to put baby bonnets on the cat (male) and push him in a doll buggy outside....... .although i think he liked the buggy part.   ::)